Varanasi Dev Diwali Packages
Dev Deepawali is celebrated in a very big and special way. You might not have experienced this level of celebration before. It is so big that you can’t see all of it at one time. People start preparing for this celebration a few weeks in advance. During Dev Deepawali, over a million earthen oil lamps light up the houses, buildings, and streets next to the Ganges. It is an incredibly beautiful sight to see from a boat. The riverbanks are filled with lamps, making it seem like a stairway to heaven. When the moonlight hits the water, it creates a magical atmosphere.
During Dev Deepawali, watching the Ganga Arti at Dashashwamedh ghat is an amazing experience. Although there are artis every day at the ghats, this one is the biggest and most detailed. You will see 21 Brahmin priests holding many lamps and performing rituals in front of the Ganges river. They will chant Vedic mantras and play drums and conch shells. Once you see the Ganga Arti, you will never forget it.
Day-1 Arrival at Varanasi
- Only Pick up from city of arrival/origin as per your schedule & travel
onwards to hotel and Check-in in the Hotel.
- After Refreshment Go to Visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Maa Annapurna Temple, Kalbhairwa
temple and overnight stay in Varanasi Hotel.
Day-2 Varanasi City Tour
- Visit Sarnath
- Ramnagar Fort
- New Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- Tulsi Manas Temple
- Sankat Mochan Temple
- Durga Mata Temple
- Tridev Temple and
- Go to Dashashwamedh Ghats or Ravidas Ghats for Enjoying Dev Diwali vai Boat or Cruise and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day-3 Varanasi Departure
- After Having Breakfast check-out from the hotel and transfer to your destination with happy ending tour.